In a desert type environment like that of the El Haouz region, where Marrakech is located, the main wealth is water. Its presence in quite a large quantity in the subsoil, following the precipitations collected by the steep slopes of the High Atlas, associated with the perseverance of the men who succeeded one another, transformed this arid plateau into an oasis. It is this underground presence of water that has shaped the 3 hectares of Dar Basma as you discover them in the pools, pool and fountains as in the abundant vegetation of the park, the various gardens, the orchard , olive grove …
Dar Basma is made up of various spaces where you can choose either to isolate yourself to read, to rest or to detail the many achievements of the local craftsmen, or on the contrary to gather to share privileged moments with your friends and why not with … your hosts.
We wanted that during your stay in Dar Basma you can fully enjoy the quietness, the space, and a privileged environment while enjoying a service and services that meet the best current standards. This is why Dar Basma offers 7 accommodations spread over 3 sites to preserve the peace and quiet of everyone:
* 3 bedrooms in the main Villa
* 2 suites in the Pavilions
* 2 master suites in the Pavilions
The Moroccan hospitality and conviviality are particularly expressed around the meals which are in this country before all moments of sharing and discovery privileged. It is this cultural tradition that we hope to make you discover thanks to a kitchen entirely made on site based on fresh products, some of which comes from the property itself.
– In a very large infinity pool fully integrated into its natural environment you can align the lengths for swimmers, practice various aquatic activities (and why not a little aqua gym) for the most dynamic, or even lounging on the steps for simply enjoy the beneficial freshness of the water.
– For the enjoyment of the eyes you will admire the different basins type “Andalusian”.
– For the pleasure of the ears you will be lulled by the soothing sound of fountains and jets of water.
COPYRIGHT © 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED DARBASMA